Florence is a brilliant strategist and public affairs expert, having spent 20 years at the intersection of law enforcement and the public. She works with corporations, nonprofits and law enforcement agencies nationwide to help create safer organizations and communities through stakeholder engagement and public/private partnerships. With a background in community organizing, corporate social responsibility and external affairs, Florence has created security related community engagement strategies for companies such as Amazon, Target, and Ross Dress for Less. Florence is a Senior Advisor for CSA.
- Corporate Security Advisors – Senior Advisor
- The Hetty Group – Chief Engagement Officer
- Engage Public Safety – Nonprofit Founder
- Target Corporation – Security Division – Strategic Partnerships
Qualifications and Certifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology and Education – University of California Los Angeles (UCLA)
- Master of Social Work – University of Southern California (USC)