Kenneth H. Senser is a subject matter expert in several disciplines with 40 years of experience in global security program governance, structure, and operations; incident response; and crisis management. During his more than 15-years as a Walmart Senior Vice President, Mr. Senser led global programs in the Global Security, Investigations, Corporate Aviation, and Corporate Travel disciplines. Prior to Walmart, he was a CIA officer detailed to the FBI as the Assistant Director, Security Division. After the Hanssen espionage arrest, Mr. Senser transformed the FBI security program. He established and ran the day-to-day operations of the first division in the FBI’s history to focus on security. Mr. Senser joined the CIA in 1983. He held many executive positions and served in assignments encompassing the physical, technical, protective and personnel security disciplines.
- Corporate Security Advisors – Senior Advisor
- Walmart – Senior Vice President 2003-2019
- Federal Bureau of Investigation – Assistant Director, Security Division
- Central Intelligence Agency – Security Professional
Qualifications and Certifications
- Bachelor’s Degree – University of Cincinnati