Technical Writing Expertise
Our documentation support services are staffed by a technical writing team that’s accustomed to researching, supporting, and writing documentation to support a wide array of security initiatives. Our team will work with your subject matter experts, business leaders, and security staff during the preparation stage. We’ll ask the right questions, get clarity on what your exact needs are, and produce a quality finished product that speaks to the right audience.
Documentation we deliver
Documentation Support Services include writing and publishing the following :
- Security Policies and Procedures
- Response plans
- Training materials
- Operating manuals
- Job aides
Why Should You Choose CSA?
Depth of Experience
CSA staff members have an average of 30+ years of strategic security experience.
Our many areas of expertise include Security Assessment, Strategic Roadmap development, Risk and Risk Tolerance determination, Program Review, Governance, Business Planning, Executive Recruiting and Coaching, Crisis Management and Business Continuity Program Development, Security Policies and Procedures, and Program Implementation.
- We earn your trust and improve your organization’s security environment through reliability, professionalism, and honesty.
- We leverage our years of practical experience and strong commitment to continuous learning to drive transformation of your security capabilities.
- We are true partners, working collaboratively with you and your team to achieve your goals.
- We share our security expertise to enhance protection of your business and stakeholders and elevate your security organization’s strategic value.
Our Success Rate
To date, CSA has helped every one of their Security clients develop a Roadmap and gain approval and funding for their department projects.